- Corgi Toys: No. 1128
- Priestman Cub Shovel
- Red, Grey, Yellow, Later Release
- The knob is a newer casting, you will also see this knob on the very late issue Land Rover wrecker. The attachment of the swivelling body to the tracked base is different too. The later release had a screw and washer with a car tyre under the washer the later ones also lost the locking lever which prevents the cab swinging round. Also on the later ones the cables are elasticated and there is an extra piece of casting at the back of the engine cover, used I think on other models which by then shared the casting.
- Previously owned collector's model in very good condition in the original packaging, box has some storage wear, some discolouration on the bucket
- Collectable Diecast model in 1:45 scale
- Year of Release:1963
- Click 'Shipping Information' above for shipping charges, Shipped weight: 533g
Postal Charges & Package Weight
We charge for shipping based on the total weight of all items purchased. The checkout process adds up the weights and works out the shipping charge. We have included the weight of each item in its listing details so that you can keep track as you shop and work out the cost of shipping your purchases.
The table below lists the services available and the charges for each weight and zone, all prices in UK Pounds:
|Service||Up to 100g||100-250g||250-500g||500g-1000g||1000g-1500g||1500g-2000g||2000g-3000g||3000g-4000g||4000g-20kg|
|UK Second Class||£3.95||£3.95||£3.95||£3.95||£4.75||£5.75||£9.45||£11.45||£15.25|
|UK First Class||£4.75||£4.75||£4.75||£4.75||£5.45||£6.45||£10.95||£12.95||£17.45|
|Rest of World||£4.75||£5.25||£6.95||£9.95||£14.95||£17.95||£39.95||£49.95||£59.95|
Swipe right to view all prices
Most non-UK destinations default to the 'Rest of World' shipping rate however there are some countries where there is a greater risk of parcels going astray and orders from those countries default to the 'International Tracked' rate, at present these rates cannot be over ridden.
This is the list of countries for which parcels are sent via International Tracked, it may change from time to time.
- Central America
- South Africa
We work hard to get the best deal we can on postage. Because of the volume of parcels we send out we are able to get a good discount from Royal Mail which we pass on to our customers.
We always use new, high quality packaging materials. Our boxes are made for us to our own specification and are tough enough to prevent all but the most determined mail workers from damaging the contents (of course we compensate if items arrive damaged – excluding deliveries to designated high risk countries – see above). We pass on the cost of boxes and materials at cost as part of the shipping fee. Our assumption is that our customers would rather pay a little more to get their items in good condition.