- EFE: No. 10106DL
- AEC RT Double Deck Bus
- EFE 10106DL; AEC RT Double Deck Bus; London Transport; 105 Shepherds Bush Wells Rd, Southall, Greenford, Perivale, Western Ave, Park Royal Stn, East Acton, White City.
- AEC Regent III/Park Royal 3RT3; Fleet No: RT 206; Reg No: HLW 193; March 1993
- Previously owned collector's model; excellent condition in the original packaging
- Collectable Diecast model in 1:76 scale
- Year of Release:1993
- Click 'Shipping Information' above for shipping charges, Shipped weight: 289g
Postal Charges & Package Weight
We charge for shipping based on the total weight of all items purchased. The checkout process adds up the weights and works out the shipping charge. We have included the weight of each item in its listing details so that you can keep track as you shop and work out the cost of shipping your purchases.
The table below lists the services available and the charges for each weight and zone, all prices in UK Pounds:
|Service||Up to 100g||100-250g||250-500g||500g-1000g||1000g-1500g||1500g-2000g||2000g-3000g||3000g-4000g||4000g-20kg|
|UK 24 Hour||£4.75||£4.75||£4.75||£4.75||£5.45||£6.45||£10.95||£12.95||£17.45|
Swipe right to view all prices
We work hard to get the best deal we can on postage. Because of the volume of parcels we send out we are able to get a good discount from Royal Mail which we pass on to our customers.
We always use new, high quality packaging materials. Our boxes are made for us to our own specification and are tough enough to prevent all but the most determined mail workers from damaging the contents (of course we compensate if items arrive damaged. We pass on the cost of boxes and materials at cost as part of the shipping fee. Our assumption is that our customers would rather pay a little more to get their items in good condition.